Eight-Day Super Yacht Steward/ess Training Course
Set your Sails and Set your Future with…
EIGHT-DAY SUPER YACHT STEWARD/ESS COURSE DATES FOR CAIRNS 2020
Caribbean & Ft lauderdale Season IS HERE NOW!!!
ARE YOU SUPER YACHT JOB READY!!
"WE TRAIN YOU AND PLACE YOU"
"WE HAVE JOBS WORLD-WIDE - VIEW CREW PACIFIC'S POSITIONS VACANT"
Next Upcoming Course: Limited Spaces !!!
COST: $2350.00AUD - WE OFFER PAYMENT PLANS
FEBRUARY 17TH - 26TH 2020 - COURSE FILLED
MARCH 16TH - 25TH 2020 - ONLY 4 SPOTS AVAILABLE
MAY 4TH -13TH 2020
What is the Eight-Day Steward/ess Training Course?
Welcome to Crew Pacific's Internationally Recognised Eight-Day Super Yacht Steward/ess Training Course. Our courses have been specifically designed and tailored for the International Super Yacht industry. They are ‘Internationally’ recognised by seven Crewing Agencies around the world, including Crew Pacific, who will assist you into full-time employment.
Modules covered in the Eight-Day Steward/ess Training Course
Click onto modules to view more information:
- Specifics Regarding the International Yachting Industry
- Professional Decorum and Social Skills
- International Customs and Procedures
- Silver Service (Russian, French, English and American service) and Food Hygiene
- Level One Coffee Certificate
- Bartending and Cocktail Service aboard a Super Yacht
- Exterior and Interior Detailing
- Laundry Formalities
- Floral Arrangements and Care
- Wine Appreciation
- Basic Seamanship Terminology
Why should I do the Eight-Day Steward/ess Training Course?
- It will give you the skills, confidence and knowledge of what your job as a Steward/ess on an international super yacht entails.
- If you have never worked on the sea it will give you the “leading edge” over other crew applying for positions.
- It will prepare you for the “ins and outs” of the International Super Yacht industry.
- It will help you to work your way up the ranks more effectively and professionally.
- It will prepare you for the ocean and teach you how to work and live with your follow crew-members whilst on board.
- It will explain to you how to interact with high profile guests.
How much does the Eight-Day Steward/ess Training Course cost?
The Eight-Day super yacht Steward/ess Training Course cost IS $2350.00AUD
Where is the Eight-Day Steward/ess Training Course held?
The Eight-Day Super Yacht Steward/ess Training Course is held in Cairns, Far North Queensland, Australia, the hub of the Super Yacht industry in Australia.
TRADERS LANE; 2B/117 Anderson Street, Manuda Cairns Australia 4870
After I have completed the Eight-Day Steward/ess Training Course what do I get out of it?
- Your comprehensive Training Manual is supplied at the start of the Course and upon Course completion you receive a Certificate of Competency.
- You will be supplied with a list of the Recommended International Crewing Agents who recognise the Steward/ess Training Courses and will assist you into future employment around the world.
- You will obtain a Level One Barista Certificate.
- You will have the knowledge and tools to assist you into future employment aboard an International Super Yacht.
- Crew Pacific supplies continuous support, guidance and employment opportunities even after you have completed the Course.
- You will automatically become part of Crew Pacific’s database for future employment.
What are the dates of the Eight-Day Steward/ess Training Course?
2020 COURSE DATES:
- FEBRUARY 17TH - 26TH 2020 - COURSE FILLED
- MARCH 16TH - 25TH 2020
- MAY 4TH - 13TH 2020
- JUNE 1ST - 10TH 2020
- JUNE 22ND - 1ST JULY 2020
- JULY 13TH - 22ND 2020
- AUGUST 10TH -19TH 2020
- AUGUST 31ST - 9TH SEPTEMBER 2020
- SEPTEMBER 21ST - 30TH 2020
- OCTOBER 26TH - 4TH NOVEMBER 2020
- NOVEMBER 23RD - DECEMBER 2ND 2020
NOTE: We recommend that you obtain your STCW95 ticket (preferably AMSA endorsed) before or immediately after our Training Courses. This ticket is a requirement for working aboard all International Super Yachts. View this page for information on where you can obtain your STCW95 AMSA endorsed tickets.
How do I enrol for the Eight-Day Steward/ess Training Course?
You can enrol directly on-line. Click onto this link Eight-Day Steward/ess Training Course Enrolment Form and complete the form with your personal details and credit card information, taking care to fill in the correct dates you wish to attend the Course.
For more information
FOR RECRUITMENT ENQUIRIES
Joy Weston (Manager) firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com
Office Phone: +61 (0) 7 4041 7243
AFTER HOURS: + 61 (0) 407 789 527 (TO BE USED FOR EMERGENCY calls only)
Address: 2b/117 Anderson Street, Manunda, Cairns, 4870
Crew Information | Crew Training | Captains & Owners Info | Positions Vacant | Contact Us