TO OBTAIN THE 10 DAY SUPER YACHT STEWARD/ESS/DECKHAND TRAINING: (THEORY)
- To get started on the Crew Pacific 10-day super yacht steward/ess/Deckhand theory training, you will need to fill out the enrolment form below and return it back to Crew Pacific.
- To obtain the theory training modules, you will be required to pay in full $2000.00 AUD, this money is non-refundable. Once this has been paid in full & cleared through the bank, you will be provided with five modules and instructions on how to start your “Theory training”
- Specific’s regarding the International super yacht industry
- Laundry formalities
- Various Table services that is used on a super yacht (Russian & American Service)
- Interior & Exterior detailing on a super yacht
- Professional Decorum and social skills (Procedures of working and living on a super yacht with your crew)
- Floral arrangement & care, cocktail making, & wine appreciation
- Deckhand training
- You will be required to read each module and complete your theory tasks and multi choice questionnaire sheets as per instructions provided to you.
- Once multi choice questionnaire sheets are completed you will be required to return these back to Crew Pacific as soon as possible.
COMPLETING THE CREW PACIFIC 10 DAY SUPER YACHT STEWARD/ESS/DECKHAND “PRACTICAL LESSONS” AT CREW PACIFIC’S TRAINING FACILITIES:
- To obtain the practical lessons, you will be required to pay the outstanding amount of $1250.00AUD on the first day of the practical lessons.
- A Steward/ess/Deckhand test will be provided to you on the last day of the practical lessons, you will be required to complete this hand written test and once marked & satisfied with your answers Crew Pacific will issue you with your 10 Day super yacht steward/ess/deckhand certificate .
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: Just completing the Crew Pacific theory training does not make you qualified or eligible for Super yacht Steward/ess positions, to be fully certified and eligible for employment on a super yacht you will need to complete both the “Theory, Practical and the Steward/ess test”.
- Once you have completed both the theory & practical lessons Crew Pacific will issue you with a 10-day super yacht steward/ess/deckhand certificate.
- Then Crew Pacific can begin to assist you into super yacht steward/ess employment.